Residents of foreign countries seeking to invest in a business operation in the United States may seek an EB-5 investor visa if they can demonstrate that the business will hire at least 10 full-time employees who are legal residents of the United States. Currently, the minimum investment required by the USCIS for urban areas is $1 million. For rural areas, including communities with less than 200,000 population, the required amount is reduced to $500,000.
Our immigration lawyers offer more than 20 combined years of experience in complex areas of U.S. immigration law for businesses. We work with every client on a one-to-one basis. We examine your needs and make sure you meet all criteria for submitting a successful application. If we have concerns about whether you meet the requirements, we will tell you so honestly and not accept your retainer.
In addition to EB-5 investor visas, businesses throughout the New York City area turn to us for a full range of business immigration needs, including:
- EB-5 visas for individuals with outstanding ability or who are undergoing advanced research
- EB-2 visas for individuals with advanced degrees
- EB-3 visas for skilled workers
- EB-4 visas for other skilled workers who meet the following criteria:
- Ordained ministers and religious workers
- Broadcast professionals
- Translators of Iraqi/Afghan languages
- Doctors and medical professionals
We Speak Mandarin Chinese, Urdu, Hindi And Punjabi
If you are considering investing in a business operation in New York City and require skilled workers for your success, we are your single-source immigration law office. Call Khan & Yau. Call us at 212-401-6298 or reach us by email to arrange an initial consultation.